Recent socially engaged projects include a Historic England-funded Picturing England’s High Streets project in Chester in partnership with Open Eye Gallery, and a Streets Apart commission in Wigan (also funded by Historic England). For these I have worked with participants from a mental health space, Cafe 71, and a homeless charity, the Brick, respectively – developing creative outputs reflecting on the area in which they live.
- A creative project at Ashcroft School in Cheadle, run by Together Trust
- Picking up the Pieces, a largely digital project in which I connected with online litter picking communities, who sent me more than 450 images (funded by Open Eye Gallery)
- Levy Lockdown Project, which invited local residents to submit their writing and visual work about the third UK lockdown. Funded by Peshkar.
- A week of photo workshops with Roma pupils at Harehills Primary School, Leeds. Funded by Roma Source.
- A journalism project with year 5 pupils at St Anne’s Primary School in Ancoats, Manchester. Funded by Creative Partnerships.